The Photos On My Wall

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

JB





it was 2nd time me and Boyfriend went to Johor Bahru together. it was a last minute planned as we were at Bugis finding his stuffs. but ending up we bought alot of food instead. Damn Boyfriend started to eat more ever since my appetite increase and sometime he eat more than me and i swear he grow up his boncet. ahahaha. while eating, we had that crazy idea to go to there. and so we walked to the bus station but instead we took cab to Johor Bahru. ahahaha. went to Wan's work place which is a club and it was my 1st time going club with my Boyfriend and furthermore in Malaysia ehk!! wth?! ahahaha. gees, Wan is a bartender. ahaha. sit around where we could talked to Wan easily. the most funny part that happened inside was they played a live band and they played Doreamon song. but its cute thou. ahahah. thankx baby for everything. u really brighten up my days. and to my dearest friend Wan, i really do miss you alot. do take care of yourself over there and dont think much bout it. please come back here soon aite. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home