The Photos On My Wall

Friday, June 26, 2009

unsecure

its 6.32 in the morning but yet im still awake. i cant sleep eventho i did tried. from one to another one burden and it started to grow like a mountain. what should i do now? i cant run away from it. remember, i alweady started on my new life. i have to accept the facts and im gonna face any outcome and consequences in order to settle it up. no point of telling my problems cause you yourself cant do anything but just open up your ears to listen and i dont any point of doing that. so i just cant be bother to share to anyone. sorry. dont bother to ask me aite. =)

as we grow older, the more problems appear and stress out. grr! if only there is a time machine, i wanna turn back time when i was still a kid or even better, baby. no need to stress and just be happy or cry. ahahaha.

due to my old xanga, i did mention bout something. once again i did it again eventho i didnt realise it till now. been thinking lately and get migrain after that. yes i slip it again. my only chance. why am i being such a clumsy and silly? eventho it just right infront of my eyes. sorry abg mimi, i broke your promised and i regret of doing it. seriously i didnt realise and now i know how much it meant to me. can i turn back time and undo what i did before? hmm i guess whats done cannot be undone. i just need to bare the pain and stand strong. OUCH! but that doesnt mean i give up on everything. i just need fresh air to breathe and relax my mind. man seriously i need a job right now. i need to make myself busy and to stop thinking of it for awhile. damn, history started to repeat back. hate it!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home