The Photos On My Wall

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gyeah! things between me and Boyfriend is back to normal. he loves to prank me and he prank me on the done thingy. hiak-dish! this is the second time he prank on me and im so fcuking pissed off lah.

ouhk stop on the prank thingy. i woke up late and ending up i never went for my interview. had my lunch at Geylang, Mr Teh Tarik, and off i took bus to Ct Hall to meet Wanee and Ban. i was kinda shocked that Ban wanted to meet us. been 1 year alweady we the three of us never going out together. We took the wrong bus. we suppose to go to Bugis but ending up we were at Dhoby. Wanee brought herself a art folio beg at Daiso and we walked slowly to town. chilled at Taka while waiting for Boyfriend and the rest. i didn't expected that all of them came down but except for Cd coz he's in the camp. catched a movie, Blood and i give 3 out 5. kinda brutal coz of the killing and slicing. Eeewww! Met Jepon and Wati at skate park after the movie and chilled till the last train to arrive. well i did have fun today thou. its been few day i never get to meet Boyfriend and gosh i fcuking miss him and i stick around him all night long. ahahaha.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home