The Photos On My Wall

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dangerous but yet sweet


i had a fight with Boyfriend again. this time round both were showing each other their own ego-ness. do i deserve a better person or he is trying to get me attracted by his sympathy so that we will stop fighting and i will talk to him in a nice way? he always leave me full of question marks on top of my head. by his perception, we are done alweady but for me we are not. and he knew that alweady that i disagreed on the break up thingy. how bad or good he is towards me, there is something special bout him that makes me fall for him and loving him every single day. i know he didn't show me care and concern but somehow he know what im doing all this while. he have his own ways. that is what i can see from him since the day i met him. yes, sometimes he might step over the line. i dont know how to elaborate it but i can see. eventho you guys can see that we treat each other in a cold shoulder way, but yet we love each other and some part of him, he is so sweet and romantic. he wont show but i can see from the way he react or should i say magic on him. i really do love him alot and that is the reason why its hard for me to let go of him. yes, i always create troubles at him but at the end of the day, he know that im so silly and clumsy(i guess so). the good thing that i like bout him is he always achieve on his goals and he wont give up no matter what. eventho we lack of communication, care and concern, somehow we managed to get to know each other better by meeting everyday and spent time eventho its just a short time of period. we appreciate the little time together and at the end of the day, he brighten up my day. so honey, what are you tying to show or tell me? stop hiding things from me cause i really do wanna know it so much and it bothers me alot and feel so insecure. hmm i donoe lah what else to say lah. grr!!!
='(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home