The Photos On My Wall

Thursday, June 25, 2009

2 news

i received 2 news of good and bad in 1 same day.
such a shocking to me but i have to accept the fact.

ouhk let me mention the good news first. the thing that gonna ruin my future had settled alweady. before i get to know bout that news, my heartbeat pumped so fast and i felt something gonna happen. and yes it was. something good that make me and Taufiq jumped around like a monkey, laughed out loud and smiled very widely. yeah 1 burden has strike off. and I'm so fucking glad of that and i promise, no more shits that gonna do with that. mark my word. let it be a lesson to learn, not only for me but for other too. think before you wanna do something aite.
=)

And the bad news is, my dad was admitted at hospital just now. heart attack strikes back! i received a call from sister in law when i was with Taufiq at Suntec. so i rushed down to CGH alone. in the train i was about to cry but i controlled it. as there alot of people in the train. while talking to friend in the phone accompany me talked and consoled me. damn the swine flu cause i need to register something in order to get in the hospital and the queue was quite long eventho it was at around 9+pm. then have to wear the mouth mask. ahahaha! waited for dad for 3hrs 3omins till he was admitted to wards. I'm sitting alone outside the accident and emergency room while mom was inside with dad. till i fall asleep for awhile and in order for me not to sleep due to my lack of sleeping, Didi and Lylie called me, accompany me talked all the way. eventho i was expecting someone to be there for me when I'm feel blue but nothing show up. nah i don't really looking forward for that but as long as I'm there for that person lorh. hmm. nearly 1am dad was send to his bed and we accompanied him for awhile. its been so long i never kiss him at his forehead and i did before we went off back home. aww dad kissed me on my cheek. ~ i hope nothing gonna happen ouhk abah, insyallah you get well soon. ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home