The Photos On My Wall

Thursday, June 18, 2009

i stayed up the whole day at home, cleaned up my room and watched Naruto. such a tiring day thou as brother asked me to clean up the room and he gonna pay me for that. woohoo! rather than i just doing nothing rotting till death at home. at night, Ika text me that she wanna come over to my place to join me watch that anime and had our normal routine at my place. after midnight, we went to a nearby shop to meet Alex. i tot of having roti naan at mr prata for my supper but ending up i had a prata cheese mushroom and french fries. out of nowhere, we had this idea of jogging and excersice. and yes we did, we went home and changed and we met up back under my voide deck as all of us stay near to each other. we jogged 3 rounds of Dunman Sec Sch and we stopped at the fitness corner. damn Alex for not jogging with us, he cycled. grr! take a break before we went back home. slack for awhile and i receive a message from Boyfriend. that makes me felt pissed and no mood. so i decided to go home and take a bath and on my pc.


for the past few weeks, i didnt get a chance to chat with a friend of mine from German, San.
had a long chit chat and im so fcking miss her lah. another 6 more weeks for her to come here and i cant wait for the day to come. weee!


Her: today at work,when i finished working n wanted to go home again. i saw a guy n i swear he looked like taufiq!!! i was like O_O
Me: huh?! serious?! omg!!!

Her: n he was looking at me noticing that im looking at him like he's from outter space. lolol but i think he watched me first. yeah serious!! i was like "is shid near?" ahahaa
Me: ahaha. awww! u remeber me eventho we seldom chat. so sweet of u...

Her: yeah sure i always remember you beb! sometimes they say in loud speaker "passengers booked on singapore airlines blahblah...." then i always smile n im like "hey, i wanna be on that plane too" n i always think bout you! i swear!



awww, isnt that sweet of her. i swear i love her alot lah and i really cant wait for her to come here and hug her tight tight! you know, eventho we are far from distance, she will always there for me when i feel ups and downs. cheer me up and make me lolol till my brother have to shut me up. ahaha. i just miss chatting with her and her Boyfriend but lately the 3 of us are busy with working and schooling. so i dont mind as long as the 3 of us still remember and think bout each other. come here soon aite babe!




What's done is done.what's done cannot be undone.No use crying over a spilt milk if he thinks that i cheated on him or whatsoever,then be it.Not even explaination can ever change his mind. Well, i admit that it was my mistake. But then, what happened was neither plan nor intentionally.At least i have 'those people' to understand me.Thank you.Despite it didn't help me much,at least i know that you care love and you exist in my life. i know now its gonna be difficult for you to trust me but im gonna prove to you and gain your trust back no matter what. i dont care what other people wanna say as long as im happy and i can manage to save this relationship. im sick and tired of the same old shits that happened to me before i met Boyfriend. from there i learn my mistake for not saving it and followed my ego. for not letting the history to repeat back, i will do whatever to solve the missing puzzle and fix it back.
Dear Taufiq,i bet you are so disappointed in me. I have tried my best and now i fail.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home