The Photos On My Wall

Monday, June 22, 2009

Goals?

i just don't understand whats going on with my surrounding. alot of dramatic and pathetic. please stop all that bullshits can? after 1 burden to another. and how i wish they know how i feel right now. i just don't understand whats in their mind. are they being such a attention seeker or what? damn! let stop talking bout this. such a inmature. huahahah!


i hate my life right now. I'm not schooling and working. i only depend on my family for money each time and i don't see myself earning something whenever i go out. man, i need a job so badly. and after went to alot of jobs interview, non of it call me back. its just not my luck lah. I'm so bored and restless at home. I'm deadly rotten. ahaha. and every of my friends are busy with schooling and working while me myself shake legs at home. WTF?! gees, i know. tell me about it. seriously i need to achieve every of my goals and fulfill it.

Goals:
1. continue study at Poly
2. find a job
3. piano lesson
4. bike license
5. to be with him back
6. settle up the case

that is all for now. i need to get a life man. i need to find it no matter what. i wont give up on my goals. seriously, I'm sick and tired listening to them for finding a job when me myself am finding one. omg each day i become more useless and lame. god please help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home