The Photos On My Wall

Friday, June 26, 2009

another bad day

another bad news for me. my god father also admitted at hospital. same day as my dad and now it make me double the worries. i went to hospital just now to visit both of them and i hugged my god father and i nearly wanna cried. i miss him alot lah as its been so long i never meet him. i tot of meeting Taufiq today after visiting them but time ran so fast and i need to be there for my mom. eventho she put on a fake smile but i know deep inside her, she scared and worried. i can tell.
for now i shall put my problems aside first as i need to be there for my dad and family. lets just pray hard to them that nothing will happen and get well soon aite, insyallah. the result haven come yet and the doctor said most probably that daddy need to go for another survery AGAIN. this time round i need to stand strong. all of my family member do too. its his 2nd time if he go for the survery and this is his forth time get heart attack. omg, how am i gonna deal with the result and outcome? tell me about it.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home