The Photos On My Wall

Monday, June 29, 2009

love stink

when is the time that i can tell him everything. everything bout how i feel. gees, i guess time will tell.
over and over again, things always happened the same way. I'm not sick and tired of you, but i just feel that there is something boundaries between us that makes us this way. if you have brain to think, then think properly and wisely. i know that you knew what kind of boundaries that I'm talking about. if you think that I'm not worth for it then just tell me. i will definitely walk away. rather hurt me now than later. I'm not being ego or whatsoever but you just cant accept for who i am now and treating you this way. i know we both got other things to worry about and all. i do understand that but do you? you want me to be around then show it to me that you really are and i do too still want you around. yes, what we are facing right now is making things complicated. is it just me or you or us? i know we both struggling financially and emotionally and what we want is to pleased our parents. why cant we go thru this together again? if we can get go thru that shit together why not this? and i admit that I'm fucking miss you and love you too, sincerely. I'm not avoiding you but i just want to make you learn your lesson. it also giving you the space for you to think and settle up your problems cause i just don't want to add you up more burden. when i look back thru the pictures that we taken before, i really do miss those days. yes during those times, we did had fun together and no one disturbed us but sometimes yes. and it really annoyed me so much. ive been patient for long time and dont let it reach to the limit. but i bet you wouldn't care how i feel. no matter how much you trying to pleased me bout it, bedek urh i dont feel anything. afterall i am a human, a human being who have feelings. I'm not a girl anymore but yet I'm a women now. if you wish to fool or toy me around, i guess you get the wrong person. why wouldn't i think that you fooling me around unless you prove it to me that you aren't. dont leave me hanging at the end of the day or alot of question marks on top of my head. cause it really feel so sucky and ouch! honestly speaking, i just scared of losing you. you alweady complete me. thats all i can say.

i know it feels like shits to be this way and it feel sucky that i treating you this way. I'm not on a revenge or playing game back on you but i just want you to learn your lesson and feel how i felt before. it really makes me more sucky to treating you like this now, you know! I'm not another girl/women that you know at outside. grr! when can i have a purity and sincerity. like what i mansion before,
"give me a reason to love you, give me a reason to be, a women, I just wanna be a women."
like what a friend of mine said, time will tell.
=)



AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I DO STILL STILL REMEMBERR OF MY DDF. AND IM FUCKING MISS YOU LAH WANEE!!! WANEE, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I FORGET YOU, HOR. I JUST HAVE ALOT OF THINGS INSIDE MY HEAD. DO TEXT ASAP AITE!!! WHEN CAN WE 3 GO OUT TOGETHER? U'VE BEEN MIA FROM US SIA!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home