The Photos On My Wall

Monday, June 29, 2009

am i such a fool for you?

today is my lazybum day and it was a windy rainy weather and it was the best time to sleep peacefully. ahahaha. i lazy to go out of Tampines even Taufiq wanna meet me oso, i lazy. sorry dude but im just too lazy to go out far. Me and Ika decided to go for swimming but due to the weather, we canceled. instead we went to Tampines Mall to buy donuts. both were craving to eat that. ahaha. then we went to Mr Prata having out dinner there. ouhk im being random right now.
and FYI, today i went home early. cey cey cey. ahahah. ouhk, lame!


hmm all i wanna say is that, im happy for what i have now. happy that i was able to be there for my family when in time of needs. happy that friends were there for me when i feel so blue. eventho shits do happen sometimes, i just cant be bother. its not that i lazy to entertain or what but i just feel useless. i dont see any point of me being someone's shadow. im sick and tired of it and it tearing me apart. why cant others be my shadow instead. hmm just let it be lah. i lazy to talk or think bout this. i have other better things to think off.
am i such a fool for you?


PS: It
is more intricate than it seems. && IM FUCKING MISS LIA ALOT! I MISS HER KISSY AND HUGGIES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home