The Photos On My Wall

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lucky day for me

Yeah at last i get my dream phone that i wanted so much. Iphone! woohoo! dad brought for me and he spent another $110 at Cotton On on me and sis in law. its a family outing and we bring Quraisha along. grr daddy carried her all the way without me having a chance to carry her. i felt so lucky today eventho starting of the day i felt abit sucky. but who cares, i don't give a damn. yesterday i went to sleepover at Taufiq's place after we went to town to meet Lylie, Fir, Ika and her Boyfriend. i had a bad feeling before i went to bed and it really bother me alot. but by looking at Taufiq sleeping, i fall asleep. the next day when I'm otw home, mommy called me if i wanna tag her along with daddy to Afghan. had lunch with them and we walked slowly to Tamp Mart. brought Microwave, water boiler(if I'm not wrong), blender and vacuum. then went home after that to pray first, and off we went to Tamp Mall. wooo, today everyone get to shop.

BTW, my horoscopes says that :
Libra: The sky is the limit today! You can have almost anything you want, if you go after it.
AND fcuking true lah! i get Iphone babey!


PS: im nearly there to my limit. and give me
a reason to love you, give me a reason to be, a women, I just wanna be a women. AND LASTLY, Didi said to me that aku kuat stress. betol ker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home