The Photos On My Wall

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

dad



sorry for the delay to update my blog. I've been busy spending time with family and Boyfriend. me and my family went to hospital to visit my dad at hospital and he can discharge alweady. he has been inside the operation room for nearly 6hours. the doctor said that he have to go for another operation at the heart center, next 2 weeks. ohh gosh it gonna be his 2nd op for the same thing again. all i can do is pray hard and hope nothing gonna happen during the op. had our lunch at Banquet and took some shots with family. while waiting we went to look around at EastPoint for Q's stuffs but ending up get nothing for her. nurse called mom and we rushed back to hospital and went to the ward.
dad looks so pale and his hand keep bleeding due to his cut for the camera to go in. it bleed non stop. i swear cause i was just beside him all the way.
mom told me to go home with 1st with brother first. surprisingly, Q didn't cry the whole day. i guess she understand what had happened with her surrounding. ahaha. well thats all i can say for now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home