The Photos On My Wall

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dear wanee,
im so sorry that i never reply to your entry and comments.
i just too busy lately and im kinda seldom online too.
i need to catch things around me and me too need to catch up with you.
i owe you 1 big time and im gonna do that ASAP.
dont worry aite just patient and i'll give you more than what u expected.
i really am sorry babygirl.

Dear lylie, i read you blog.
what happened hun?
sorry i never been there for you.
and i will soon.
and dont think much bout it.
i told you to forget bout the pass and move forward with the person who loves you most.
i was really happy when you and fir were together back.
no more of seeing you get hurt and suffer and cry.
see, even DDF were so effing happy lah kan.
but its all up to you.
as long as you're happy, we oso happy.
and dont be jeles of wane coz you know i miss you alot too.
yeay me too glad that things are back to normal and i wont throw my tantrum at you nimore( no promises for that, hehe)
and thankx for being there for me.
i owe you too.


TO DDF,
sorry of my busy-ness.
i know i need to catch up things with you girls and i will soon.
just give me courage and surport.
i will be there and i promise to come and meet you girls on this wednesday.
PROMISE! mark my words. and i wanna spent time gossip and talk with my bitches lah kan!
grr!!! im so fcuking miss you girls lah.
just remember even if im busy, that doesnt mean i stop thinking of you both.
i always do. and remeber that i love you both alot.
~kisses&&huggies~

I WILL UPDATE SOON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home