The Photos On My Wall

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

black day







At last after a month, i get to meet my Wanee Boo yesterday along with Boyfriend, Ika and Cd. the funny part was everyone wore the same colour tshirt which is black. mcm berjanji gitu kan. ahahaha. yes we really do need to catch up things between us and gosh it has been so long we last gossip and had our aspernormal crap. guess what Wanee, Boyfriend said that our gossip urh tak leh tahan woo! rabak woo! ahahah. well, what to do that was what we called ourselves DDF lah. ahahah. went to fetch her at Starbucks Tampines Mall and i kidnapped her away from her classmate and brought her to coffee shop to grab our dinner. silly Boyfriend for making stupid silly faces at us during our conversation and he tried to distract us by talking to Cd far across and disturbed me. grr! hiak-dish to him! went to MacDonald to have our double chocolate and as usual we took some shot over there while Boyfriend went to TM alone. pity him but sorry Boyfriend for not accompany you. I've met Wanee so i cant let go of her from my side. not that often i get to meet her. hee! then we walked all the way to Sunplaza Park to play the swing and took a nice shot with a nice scenery and full moon. i shall upload more pictures when i receive them from Boyfriend. well Wanee, we should meet up more often cause you are so busy with your school project lah. damn that school. ahahaha! ouhk I'm being not understanding over here. the next time round, Lylie must be there too and we shall LOL at MacDonald like we always did.

Boyfriend, i just realise that i couldn't resist of not meeting you. i really need you by my side every single day and everyday my love towards you grow stronger and stronger. i love you more than yesterday. did i ever told you before that you were alweady complete me and your name has alweady engrave in my heart? damn, i swear I'm telling you the truth from the bottom of my heart(jiwang pulak aku nie). thankx for coming here when i feel lazy to go out of here. i really appreciate every single thing that u did for me. love you B!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home