The Photos On My Wall

Friday, December 11, 2009

death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas, they live in one another still. for they must needs be present, that love and live in that which is omnipresent. in this divine glass they see face to face; and their converse is free, as well as pure. this is the comfort of friends, that through they may be said to die, yet their friendship and society are, in the best sense, ever present, because immortal.

i have been careless, and so have been thwarted by luck and chance, those wreckers of all but the best laid plans. but i know better now. i understand those things that i did not understand before. i know where am i standing now and whom I'm with which isLylie and Ika . I'm glad that things are getting straight now and better in mentality. lets stop bragging about it and move on to the next topic that I'm gonna tell.

this week was such a hectic week for me. as i was busy with school projects and study for my test, and mostly spending my time with the two lovely girls till i don't even have time for myself to rest and have a proper sleep. wow, this is what i called, compromising time management. with my own acknowledgement,I'm glad that even though i don't have enough time for it, i actually was there for them and went out together. and plus, meeting Taufiq too after school and even on his off day with the girls. who say that we cant go out together without touching any books? we even have our own study date okay. haha.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home