The Photos On My Wall

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

a change in me perhaps?

its been a while for not updating my blog and i think now is the time to do it as this is the only free time that i have. as you can see, I've been busy studying and i need to concentrate on it as my up coming quiz and class test is coming soon! its a good thing that I'm busy with something good rather than just rotting outside doing nothing. I'm glad that i choose a right path of my life, to further up my study. i wanna share a great news. daddy just brought for me a lappy for school stuffs and i was shocked that he gave me a fully support. thanks abah i love you like loads! okay i wanna share another thing and let it out that rushing through my disty mind.

Have you ever wonder why sometimes your in a tight situation? Nobody, not even a soul could actually feels what you felt. Everyone has its own kind of emotions rushing through & forth like a never ending tale but, what happens if it bottles up too much that, its overcome, hurts that person, or even indirectly towards the other. It's not like i'm being a paranoia but, then again, a blog is to be written what the blogger has to say. Be it, emotionally, or criticism. It's a freedom of speech though, some might think it's a weak movement but do they really know whats actually gushed through my disty brain?

At times, my core of mine do say some things that actually doesn't make any sense till i embraced it in a way or another. It seems like i'm unable to understand some things that's happening, it makes me confuse yet making me stronger. You would rather approach a case by case basis or making it a clear cut? This sounds confusing ain't it? Okay, i'm laughing at myself now. If you agreed, how sensible. I'm not just stating out some 'unpredictable insights' but, toying around with what's in my mind. Get the idea? Guess, it's rather slim.

I'll give you a situation. you're stuck with your own credibility of both finest thoughts & emotions, also actions and patience do speak on it's own. The best out of it, you could actually, .. think. THINK AND FEEL. It encircle you with different positions, be it a view, still within it, there would be couple of it gushed through your spine like never before. All you believe was, is this what you call life? therefore, i'm done with my confusion state. no more thinking about what had happened and i choose the right decision that i made. the only thing that i have to do now is to buck up on myself, i mean i need to change everything that i roll and behave. no more being cheeky and stuffs. okay i do admit that. gees! I'm doing all that, just not for the sake of someone but to myself also. i cant lie to myself no more. i need to do some soul searching. im taking about my future now. time is clicking so fast and as days goes by, we are getting older. till when am i gonna be like this. i need time to change and time will tell. i really hope that the loved one and my bestfriend support me. InsyaAllah.
~~ DDF, tell me who doesn't want to see a change in me? tell me about it ~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home