The Photos On My Wall

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my 19th birthday!

Happy 19th Birthday to me.
Thanks guys for the surprise party and the presents! i really do like it alot.
and Fir, seriously that was my first time a guy brought for me a jewelery and i really appreciate that alot and im gonna wear it. same goes to others. thankx for the wish and everything. i love you guys. the thought that count! eventhough i know that my birthday gonna be like the normal birthday that i've been through, this time round im standing strong and letting go of it without no hestition. the best present that i ever got from Afiz was, he wanna end our relationship on the day itself. he went missing on that day and ending up i saw him on the road at Tampines with a extra helmet with him and he was dressing nice enough to impress a girl. so he dropped by where we celebrate it and i was pretending to act normal infront of my friends cause i dont want to spoil the plan and their effort. after all that, we went off to Bedok Reservior Jetty and sat there with him. we had a big talked and without no doubt, he wants to end our relationship. i kept quite and i told him that i wanna go home. he send me back home and he left without saying anything. but hey its okay. at least i do have my friends around me. losing a friend like him is not worth at all cause after getting to know a person like him, other girls can go crazy and left him but thankx god im too patient bout it but instead i was ditch by him. thanks =)
PS: If you think that you dont want to give it to me as a present in the first place, you shouldn't be too confident to tell me and tell someone that you want it back. buruk siku benar!
AND i decided not to choose either one of them. im not turning back to Taufiq!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home