The Photos On My Wall

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

new hair!!!

hell yeay to my new hairstyle!
i just cut and dye it 2 days ago accompany, Cd.
i tot it will turn out to suck cause it seems that whenever i try to cut very short,
it turn out to be ugly or tomboyish look. so i tried it again but with different kind of style.
i wanted to colour my hair white but turn out to be like minahs so we went to watsons and grabbed a grey hair dye colour.
redo the colour at his place.
ending up the colour turn uot to be copper brown.
fuhh! at least it is a acceptable tho rather than a golden monkey colour..! haha!
please do comment about my new hair ouhk..?
and lastly, i like my new eyebrow! thankx Kid for helping me out.







and lastly, i had a wild night web caming with Dudd! he make my ass laugh out loud non-stop and seriously die mcm KKS(kurang kasih syg) haha! playing with the dinasour and making fun of it. mintak kene flying kick urh nie budak! hahaha! but no matter what he is a good friend of mine who always never been fail to be there for me and making my day when he know that my day was alweady sucky. sorry Dudd for not listening to you in a first place and i know the reason why you weren't there on that night. i never expected things to be that way. and every single thing that you say, i shall keep it in my head. thankx Dudd. a friend in need is a friend indeed. =)


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home