The Photos On My Wall

Sunday, September 13, 2009

journey end with taufiq


one rainy windy night
i was shined by a ray of light
analyzing my thoughts with all my might
wondering,thinking,is this love or is this like?

love itself is a painful word
love itself resembles a box of chocolate
without love, u might get hurt
without love, humans cant get excited

never ever underestimate the power of love
it happens all the time, anywhere along the curve
only a MAN knows how much it is worth
the day he knew his wife's giving birth

the definition of love is hard to explain
neither can it be read nor it can be paint
there will be joy and there will be pain
indirectly, the more u suffer, the more u gain

to whom who is reading this
ure the reason i wrote this masterpiece
never thought i could write such beautiful poetry
only to you my words can be so lovely

taufiq oh taufiq

for once i thought i was a fool
i didn't know that knowing u is so cool
but the moment i realised ur voice is like a preach
i know from my heart that ur heart is for me to reach

i was about to write this poetry
down in a piece of paper.
but i didn't expected i got no chance.
to do it nor letting him read.

our love has ended for while
i miss ur touch, ur kiss, ur smile
u chose purple, i chose blue
no matter wat, i still love u

because of u, i left them
because of u, im a loser
i thought i was the winner
but what? u have a partner?

i miss u in the morning
i miss u late at night
i miss the cuddling kissing
its my joy and my delight

after years, u send me a letter
it got me feeling better
u ask me out for dinner
i said "i'll see u later!"

on the day of the date
i dont want to be late
but i was damn excited

i reached the place
and saw ur face
in the haze
i was amaze

i said hello
u said hi
i asked who's that fellow?
he said she's my girl

my hearbeat stop
my tears was about to drop
my heart was chop
cause it was a flop

i turned my back
he calls my name
i call the white flag
it was all just a game

its ok its alright
look right, look left and again to the right
there wont be another night
to fight fight fight !

im a loser
so i surrender
i cant stand it anymore
so the game is over
the journey is end
goodbye my dear
goodbye my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home