The Photos On My Wall

Monday, August 17, 2009

wonderful night

good morning people. its 6.49 in the morning and i just reached home from Sunplaza Park with Alam, Dudd and Mag. yesterday night, while i was cooking for my supper, i received a call from Alam and he said that Dudd wanna ask me a favour to high light his hair. i packed my food and i rushed to the toilet and shower. i went to meet them at a shop nearby my place as they forget to bring extra helmet for me and im lazy to go back home to take my helmet. and we walked slowly to the park.  before that we stop by at the 7eleven to grab a bottle of liquor. few minutes later, Mag joined us and chilled. i swear i was amazed with Mag's Gilera bcoz his bike is so damn nice and hot! after eating we start to dye Dudd's hair. and i swear he look so amazing and hot after we do his hair. i was creep out and shouted coz there was a lot of creepy crawling insects and 1 of them crawling at my leg. we really had fun talking and jokes around. i had a big long talked with them as they are 22 years old and above and i acknowledge people's advise which are way older than me. they eat more salt than me. now then i understand what had happened with my surrounding. 

so here i am from today onwards, i wont expect anything or miracle to happen. i know that you dont dare to say anything to me as you just dowan to hurt my feelings. seriously, its better to hurt me now than later. no worries dude, i started to realise everything and i wont force you at all. now im glad that things go this way. both will not get hurt in any ways or angry anymore. all i want from you now is a friendship. not more than that. freedom is what we all want and i will fulfill your wish. but what i know is, for all this while i never control you at all. fuhh, what a relief. its ouhk, i will heal myself up and just move on. im looking forward right now and i dont wish to look back. im not gonna waste my time waiting for any miracle to happen if they dont wish to be with me nimore. yeah thats right. i wont let a boy making me feel down or like a world is ending. im happy right now that i have my wonderful friends around me and making me happy. thankx dudes and babes for cheering me up. after what i hear from you guys, to think back, it is true. sometimes people also lie because they think they might hurt the one they love cause they would misunderstand the situation. but telling the truth is always better than keep a secret or lie. thats unacceptable. i cant be this way anymore being someone which is totally not me. i have to be my ownself back. and hell yeah babey, the old shida is back!!!

i swear that i cant wait for tonight to go skate and drink with you guys and dye Alam's hair. so see you all later. im off to bed now. daaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home