The Photos On My Wall

Thursday, August 13, 2009

stupid gerek clasmate


yesterday i received a call from Alep, my ite classmate, when im having my wonderful sleep and he scolded and shouted at me cause it was 5+ in the afternoon. i jumped out of my bed with a body aching. man i need to cut down on my sleeping hours. i sleep like a pig man!shower and get changed and im off to meet Alep, his younger brother and Mon the mate kero. haha. last i saw Mon was during school life and he quit half way thru. so its been like nearly a year? i guess so. as what Alep promised me before that he gonna treat me eat, so he did. we had our dinner at KFC and i was abit pissed with the boys cause Mon get so fetish when he see a girl. a group of girls were sitting right beside us and Alep keep disturbing Mon by saying to the girls that Mon wanna make friend, they threw food to each other and im over there like "hey guys stop ehk, sebelom aku subat burger korang kat mulut and ehk mate gie straight kan dulu ehk." ahaha. they were so pathetic and they will always be the same. aww i miss my ite life. then we went to G-Star and grabbed a tshirt. man, im so in love with the tshirt lah. so we walked to Paragon to fetch Mon's girlfriend from work and we chilled at Cineleisure as usual whenever i go out with Alep. haha. talk and talk and talk. laugh and laugh and laugh. thats all i can say. and i nearly wanna fell down as they make me laugh so badly. haha. we catch up for the last train and went back home.
as for me i went to the playground which nearby to Ika's house instead of going home straight. met her and Alam(my brother's friend), while waiting for my message, alam dosed off and left me and ika only. so we had our supper and drink. brought a few cans of booze and chilled outside 7eleven. what i meant was, there is a small park outside the 7eleven so dont get me wrong. and its not wrong aither to chill outside the shop. haha. after making myself tipsy, we both walked home. when i reached home, i tot of relaxing for awhile and dozed off but instead brother asked me to cook for his supper. damn him for making me cooked in a abit of tipsy condition eventho that he knew. grr! hiak-dish to him!
thats all folks. i haven sleep the whole night yet.i better take a rest now.


here are some of the stupid pictures with the irritating classmate!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home