The Photos On My Wall

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sucky tuesday


let me just briefing whats going on last Tuesday.i went NYP to submit my application with Didi(Irahs's BF) and Wanee.met them at ard 12+ in the afternoon and walked to NYP.wanee was late for her class and so she left us at the office. done with everything,and off we took train. he alighted at Orchard to meet Irah and i went to meet Boyfriend at his work place. chilled and accompanied him till closing. walked to riverside and talked. yes, I'm happy that i get to meet Boyfriend but nothing much bout my day. all i can said was i had a rough and sucky day. the day that i never expected had yet to come and i was kinda shocked. thank god that i prepared myself to face this day cause i had dreamt bout this thing before and it actually came true.i just pray hard to god that hopefully things gonna be like normal and i hope that we wont end it there and a little change in our relationship is good enough for me. insyallah.

pictures on my sucky day.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home