The Photos On My Wall

Thursday, July 16, 2009



i just finished baking cookies with sister in law.
and im so bored right now at home.
im still waiting for Boyfriend to wake up from his long sleep and i bet he is still at his lalaland.
ahahah. i did call him alot of time but he didn't pick up. i hate his wake up timing. what i realise he start to wake up late everyday. by right now he suppose to be at my house and bringing along with his keyboard. we decided to put his keyboard at my place for me to practice as im taking music school soon.and another reason is to make my butt stick at home. so if he wanna play it, he have to come over to my house. ahaha. ouhk im being random right now. so here are some pictures that we took few days at town. enjoy!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home