The Photos On My Wall

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

loneliness


Don't let life consume you.
It could eat you up inside.
Can you see the human spirit?
Tell me why should I have to hide?
And with my heart in my hand and with my hand upon my heart.
It's not like we planned. Don't betray your lover.
You will just betray yourself.
Can you see the human spirit?
Is there emptiness inside?
Is there loneliness inside?


Tell me, come on tell me what you can.
even as you wait for death you're wiser than iam.

tell me what does it mean to exist.
i am not a scientist and i must believe in more than this.

i can not accept that everything thats real is only what our eyes can see and our hands can feel.
not even earth can hold us.
not even life controls us.

not even the ground can keep us down the memories in my head.
are just as real as the time we spent.
you always be close to me, my dear.
this is not the end.
i see, i can see you're so afraid.
you wear it like a silver hood.
on you, even fear looks good.

i wish i had some words to give but all that i can think to say is l'll be with you everyday.

i don't care what you believe as long as you are in my heart.

you're just as real as me, maybe even more.
someone has touched so many lives.

can never never die.

PS: Life is so intricate than it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home