The Photos On My Wall

Monday, August 3, 2009

obstacle??

It is almost half past seven in the morning. I haven't blogged in a while and the reason is simple. I didn't feel the need to. But yet now i have too. yesterday i spent my whole day sleeping so that is part of the reason too. This year has been a very trying year for me. Hurdle after hurdle. Obstacle after obstacle. After all the things I've gone through, now this. What else will fate throw at me? I know one thing is for sure. The worst is yet to come. I'm tired. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I feel so drained. A lesser me would have given up. Lets see what other kind of shit is going to hit the fan.

First thing first as you can read under my wishlist, i managed to settle up the shit that i've been thru and the case is close. then i managed to get a job at Barossa, Esplanade which can only last me for less than a week. how can i work at the Japanese shop when me myself cant cope it eventho i was forced to give it a try. i had been thru that situation before and now it coming back to me.
i did talked to my manager but things doesn't go well and i make my own decision. i took a day off by my own acknowledgement and i went to meet Boyfriend instead. yah he laughed at me when i told him the whole story. imagine that i was standing 1 corner being like a retarded person and those who im working with is also a retarded. tell me about it. working at the Barossa making me a hectic day but i like it alot as i can be my own self. i dance and sing along with the music background, i can talk welly with my costumers and im not shy at all.
even Boyfriend was shocked looking at me by the way i roll over there. grr, i miss working over there. and whats wrong with Lutfi being such a selfish towards me? ahh he forever always being a selfish and only think bout himself and lastly BOSSY! damn, i helped him for giving him a job and now he treating me like a shit. not even a appreaciated or thankful to me. why cant i ask a favour back and yet he bad mouth bout me. so much of his "DingDams" a friend in need is a friend indeed?! bullshit man you!

Secondly, i miss those time with my DDF. i know they have been busy with schooling and projects. even they themselves have no time for them. but i really wanna say thankx to Lylie and Ika for sparing their time to be there for me. dont forget lylie, you still owe me a "watch movie day" with me. ahaha. as for my little wanee boo, you dont have to worry bout me. yes, sometime i think negatively towards you that you might forget bout me or what but deep inside me, i know that you are too busy with projects, family matter and even your relationship. dont worry eventho we lack of communication, you should know that i will always there here waiting for you. and promise me that we gonna have our DDF Day aite? no boys but only me, you and Lylie. we got alot of things that need to be catch up.

Lastly, bout me and Boyfriend, after obstacle to another obstacle. and yet im still standing strong. we really need to stop with all the games that we are playing right now. im not gonna put on a revenge on you no more. the more i on the revenge the more it gonna hurt me. yes, i did hide 1 thing from you and i know it was my fault and im so sorry bout it. i do realise it and i promise you that no more secret between us and i expect you to be the same way too. you know that we like to hit each other back by putting on a revenge but it will not gonna help us or settle it up. all we need is to talk things out. i know this is a challenging relationship and im kinda like it but its not gonna help us.
lets stop with all craps aye Boyfriend? and i love you more than yesterday.

some random saturday night pictures with Boyfriend. we went to drink as brother paitao us last minute to go party with him. grr i hate him for that and making us pissed.





















.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home