The Photos On My Wall

Sunday, August 23, 2009

new job

Photobucket


editted.
all i ever ask is to go back together like last time. i dont mind of waiting but how long will it gonna take and at the end of the day, i get nothing for waiting? by right, i can wait for you but by left, you shouldnt make me wait for nothing. what ever decision that you gonna decide, im sure that im gonna respect it. afterall, love cant be force right. just follow your heart and decide on what you really want.

As for me now, i need to think what us best for me. i really need someone to show me love, to care for me and someone who's concern about me. but there's no one that can do all that except for that someone that im very sure could open up my heart. And im very sure he knows it too. Yes, that someone who i'll do anything for him. im sorry but im still hoping. hopping for a miracle to happen. i just miss the feeling of being loved and being cared by someone.

~~
all i ever wanted is to straight up my mind. i know that sometimes i only think bout myself. it's not that im being stingy or whatever it is but during that time i just need my own space to think. i dont blame you for being like this neither do i. it's both of us fault. and now i think we should just let the nature take the course. since we need to adapt with what we are doing now.

after what we've talked things out, ive been thinking lately bout what you said to me. ive been laying around and wonder through the sky and day dreaming. i guess, it is time for me to wake up from my long sleep. and start to realise on everything and everything happen with my surrounding. let me go through this and catch up with you. but in the same time, you do it slowly.

and i swear that we used to be very happy and cherish with each other and i want it to happen now. being like last time is all i ever want. so do you, right? i just wish that sometimes we could stop the crap and lead our life like how we used to be together. if things doesnt go well then we should know what to do bout it. im sorry for making you like this. and it is totally unfair for you. FYI, ilysm!


Photobucket


it has been ages, i never get myself an opportunity to update my blog or sitting in front of my PC. as you know i just get a new job as a server in a club. when i get back home, i will be talking to Taufiq on the phone for a while before i dose off. and i will spent my whole day sleeping and will wake up in the evening to get prepare for work. so that explain everything. one of my wishlist can strike out.

and you know what, i can only do all this and hang out with you guys on weekdays when I'm not working and free babey! i will compromise the timing for myself, friends and family, and so do you.

working in a night life is fun but pretty tiring and having a sleeping disorder. i have a wonderful colleague and pretty nice customers. as i used to work in FNB line, it helps me easily to communicate with my customers. from there, they will offer me their drink and tips. dance around while working and have a good day at the end of the day. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home