The Photos On My Wall

Monday, September 7, 2009

for taufiq

i have alweady awake from my long sleep. now then i do realise what i had done towards him for all this while. i know that i hurt him so much and yet he still standing strong by my side without me noticing. due to that day, everything started to change. things have to be back like how we used to be. and no matter what i do still loving you and do still wanting you. eventho sometimes you make me go nuts. for all i know, i just wanna wait for you to make a come back. i wont go crazy for other guys, i swear.. i will wait for you to return back to where you belong. all i have to do now is to be patient. a song that i dedicate specially for him.i do love you alot Taufiq..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home