The Photos On My Wall

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

fragile heart

Fragile Heart Of Mine



fragile of heart longing to weep
i stare at the abyss needing to sleep
tatter and torn my heart begs to bleed
harden by your loss I forbid to submit
wondering why it came to a sudden end
i thought we were lovers
i thought we were best friends
the seed of doubt, secrets and questionable behavior
did nothing to salvage what was once in favor
questions in abundance
answers in short supply
made for a heartfelt
gut wrenching goodbye
your love still haunts me like a ghost from the past
wondering to myself why things never seem to last
betrayal so deep
it scars your heart and soul
no explanations needed
that is what I was told
once we were lovers
once we were friends
once we were in love
so I thought to myself
no longer a part of my future,my dreams or long term fate
just a distant memory of someone
i thought was my ideal soul mate
so be gone from my heart
my mind and my thoughts
time is all needed to heal and move forward
no time for regrets, remorse or self pity
life goes on no matter how dreadful we are feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home