The Photos On My Wall

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

study date, drinking and shopping


PART 1
its been nearly a year of not schooling and studying, so i need to refresh my brain. i had a study date with Kamal at National Library and half way through, we went to SMU to continue study. book closed at 8.30pm and we had our dinner at Funan, KFC. we ate alot and our stomach was bloated. i felt like having a Hoegarden. instead of him not to let me drink, he brought for me a bottle. we chilled out at Esplanade and had a great time talking and laughing with him. eventhough we spent the whole day and night together alone, but yet it's not enough for us and instead we took the last bus back to Tampines and decided to stay up the whole night. we had our supper at coffee shop nearby my place. came along Alam and Aizat coincidentally and joined us. we dont mind at all as long as we are there for each other.

PART 2

Last two days, as promised, Kamal supposed to fetch me from school but school ended early and he just reached home from skating. so i decided to drop by Toa Payoh and had my dinner there. we took the last bus and went back to Tampines again. and again we had our supper at the same coffee shop with Dudd and his girlfriend. while walking to the place where we always chill, he gave me something which no guys have ever give me,it is just for my expenses and shopping. seriously i was shocked and speechless. Apul and Ika tag us along and cabbed to Telepark for our drinking session. gees, it has been ages i never go to that place. open a bottle and few cans of beers. drinking session ends at 6am as Kamal has to rush home and get change to go to work. so every of us cabbed back home.


PART 3

Today, i went out with Ika to bugis to collect our Mac Book and buy something which is on my shop list. with the money that Kamal gave me, i brought for him 3 pieces of boxer and a watch that he lost it before. and as for myself, 3 pairs of undergarments, 2 dresses, 1 long sleeve t-shirt, a side-zip denim jacket and Agnes B tote bag. waahhh!!! dah lame tak shopping babe! and i cant wait for my YSL handbag as what mommy promised me. then we headed back to Tampines to meet Alam and had our dinner at the same coffee shop AGAIN. chilled out at our usual place while waiting for Kamal and Apul to come from work. at 3am, mommy know that Kamal coming over to my place for shower and for his supper. so every of them decided to tag along just for the sake of food. cause they were damn hungry! -__-" i was pity looking at Kamal when he was sleeping and i can see that he is so damn tired. so i just let him sleep on my legs while all of us busy watching movie online at our lappy. everyone went off at 7am and i wakes him up for him to go to work. but instead he text me saying that he went home first to take some stuffs. and here i am now updating what had happened lately. okay, im off to bed now as i have to wake up early for school. today class start 6 and im surpose to meet my classmate at 5.30. so nighty night to me then. =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home