The Photos On My Wall

Saturday, October 17, 2009

kamal thingy





For the past three days, continuously, I've been going out to town and stayed out till morning with Kamal and his friends. i accompanied him shopping for his skate stuffs, karaoke-ing and watched him skating at Somerset Skate Park. i had fun on the first day as we went to karaoke at cash studio with his friends. watching and laughing at his friends when they were dancing and fooling around like a monkey. hilarious bro, haha! skate ton with them and making new friends of his. eventhough some of his friends, i already knew. the most irritating part when going out with them is during their "BLACKSHOT" time. oh my, they can just spent hours for that lan game and when he was concentrating on that game, he can just forget bout me. boys duhh, haha! the most unforgetable part but yet funny is when we fell down from his skateboard when he wants to carry me at town. haha! idiot, his friends, Baby and Apul laughing their ass off at us. and lasty, the best part of all, i get to spent the equality time with my dearest Kamal. =) the fact is, eventhough i knew him for the past 3 years, i didn't know that his the person that fun to hang out with, very open minded, i can be myself, never fail to make me laugh, talk craps with him, running around, spank each other's butt, wrestling with each other and never fail to call me baby(aww i like it when he calls me that) and saying to his friends that im his Girlfriend but actaully we are not offically together.

so that three continuosly days, i went out with him, accompanied him and he send me home. at the end of the day, he gave me a call and i started to talk crap with him till he felt sleepy. i just hope that what i have right now never have a ending. i want it to continue till it can. im tired of the things that had happened to me before, so i hope the history never repeat it again.
In life God doesn't give you the people you want. Instead, He gives you the people you need. To teach you, to hurt you, to love you, and make you exactly the way you should be
~finger crossing~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home