The Photos On My Wall

Thursday, October 22, 2009

first day of school.

Dreams do come true at last. i wanted to further up my studies at Nanyang Poly and i did. Monday was my first day of school. i was walking around the whole school to find my class and i was lost. so i stopped by and sat at the branches. one of my classmate walked pass me and i decided to follow him from behind. haha! i make friends with the two men and sat with them in the lecture room.

oh my, on my first day of school, i'll already stress out! studying, learning and making myself to understand A Maths. and seriously i need a secondary school A Maths exercise book. school ended at 9.30 pm and im off to meet Kamal at Toa Payoh. Actually he have to fetch me from school but due to something, i have to go there instead. we took bus and off we went to Tampines to have our supper and chilled with our friends at PG. okay thats it for my Monday blues.



PS: seriously i miss my Lylie and Hazira like lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home