The Photos On My Wall

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sch & town


today school was okay. the lesson doesn't bore me but yet i manage to complete every mini projects early as what i expected. so Zul and i decided to take a smoke break instead. continued and move on to another project and yet again we ended so quick. our computers shut down at 9pm while the others were still struggling. i took train to town to meet Alep and had our dinner at KFC while waiting for Taufiq, end's his work. we chilled and planning on what to do next, and Alep kept pasturing us to go to Tampines to meet Wan and Ika for our supper. its been quite sometime last i had my supper outside with friends. had a rojak mama, shared with Taufiq. all of us were bloated and we decided to take a break and relax near to my estate. at around 4am me and Taufiq walked slowly to my block and sit opposite it. we had a long chit chat and some agreements. now to make things easier for us, we have to understand each other. and this is what we are doing right now. you must be wondering why am i still awake and blog during this hour. the reason is, today i got NO class. woohoo! but at night i have to study as tomorrow i have class quiz. too bad for me then. =(






stupid mat2 posing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home