The Photos On My Wall

Monday, December 7, 2009

miss me?

I'm back! Missed me? hehe.

A lot of things had happened lately, top it all, I'm super duper uber TIRED AND SLEEPY. Due to that I'm having fever, flu and cough. oh my, i need a super duper uber REST.

Right now, I'm screwed with my NX5 programming. totally, & my model design, i haven't touch it yet! Double screwed! how how how. All the proposals done, but all comes down to the presentation & the submission projects. Triple screwed! LOL! Next semester, double the workload for NX5, erghhh.

In the middle of the term test exams, i got into the top 20% in my cohort(not overall yet). I was happy, many opportunities ahead of me. That's a good start being in a polytechnic though, Nanyang Polytechnic is stressful. Too many projects, but too little time. Hmm, how that sounds? Ironic.

First thing first, i was late for school just now cause last night i was doing my project and i slept at around 9 in the morning even though my whole body was aching and tired. Me and Zul were walking to school and we bumbed into Wanee and Ting Yi. so we had our smoke break together while Zul went into the school without me and left me outside. Here are some random pictures taken in school just now. so that explain why, there's a sad face on me. =(














Well, other than that, i went out to town with Dearest Lylie, to release our stress out. we had our dinner at KFC and tought of watching movie after that. but things changed after Alep text me saying that he wanna joined us. headed to Gloria Jeans and had few glasses there.






Other then that, i had a dinner date with dearest Lylie at Fish & Co, Love. a treat from her and that is so sweet and touched. thanks Lylie.











seriously i need to shop and get myself everything from head to toe and to the inside as well. haha! here are the list:

- leather dark blue sling bag
- Manhattan Portage black Dakota bag pack(for sch)
- dark blue slim jeans
- converse hi cut sneaker
- black studded vest
- more tops && dresses
- dark blue jeans

yup that's all in the list now. and yet i still feels like there is something missing in my shop list. i wonder what will that be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home