The Photos On My Wall

Friday, December 4, 2009



I'm back! Missed me? hehe.

A lot of things had happened lately, top it all, I'm super duper uber TIRED AND SLEEPY.
Due to that I'm having fever, flu and cough. oh my, i need a super duper uber REST.


Right now, I'm screwed with my NX5 programming. totally, & my model design, i haven't touch it yet! Double screwed! how how how. All the proposals done, but all comes down to the presentation & the submission projects. Triple screwed! LOL! Next semester, double the workload for NX5, erghhh.


In the middle of the term test exams, i got into the top 20% in my cohort(not overall yet). I was happy, many opportunities ahead of me. That's a good start being in a polytechnic though, Nanyang Polytechnic is stressful. Too many projects, but too little time. Hmm, how that sounds? Ironic.

Well, other then that, i had a dinner date with dearest Lylie at Fish & Co, Love. a treat from her and that is so sweet and touched. thanks Lylie.


okay stop with the school stuffs. it really annoyed me cause when i think about school, it will always remind me of my projects.

seriously i need to shop and get myself everything from head to toe and to the inside as well. haha! here are the list:

- leather dark blue sling bag
- Manhattan Portage black Dakota bag pack(for sch)
- dark blue slim jeans
- converse hi cut sneaker
- black studded vest
- more tops && dresses
- dark blue jeans

yup that's all in the list now. and yet i still feels like there is something missing in my shop list. i wonder what will that be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home