The Photos On My Wall

Sunday, January 24, 2010

picnic with taufiq


hey, i guess im back on track right now. im sorry for not updating any post lately cause i've been busy with school projects and meeting Taufiq. and last thursday i had a great fun awesome day, picnic with him at Botanic Garden. surprisingly, he came to my house to wake me up and we cooked spegetti together. for the first time a man whom i love cook in my kitchen. haha. i swear mama was shocked!


when we reached there, we found a perfect spot, a good scenery for us to sit. despite of the passing cloud, eventually it didn't stop us from having fun. we sat under the shelter and had our chit chat and laughter. the rain stop, and we walked to the bus stop and off we headed to town to survey on his skate shoe. then we decided to go to City Hall and chill at Padang. but half way through, he had a bad fever and i decided to cab back to his place and let him rest. so thats it for the day.

PS: Dear Taufiq, thanks for making it real and i was shocked that you really came. it was so special that i counldn't afford to lose you. i swear that my heart will never close for you to enter. futhermore, i think i know the answer to all my heart. im sorry for what i did and i swear im no longer being like that. thanks for giving me a chance to prove it to you that im playing my part to show you my love. no more giving you shit and nonsence but yet im giving you the love and care. im ready enough to go through thick and thin togethere with you. i love you Sunshine.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home